ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 28. augusts

those next couple days as the intensity



My Dear Ones,
I want you to remember this as you go through those next couple days as the intensity and "chrysalis" initiation will be at his maximum with the Moon in Scorpio. Collectively and individually, a powerful transformation can occur if we let it, allowing you to get to the next stage of your soul mission on Planet Earth. Do not let your mind trick you into the separation. Step back, go within, meditate, contemplate, be with Mother Earth and allow, just allow. The Soul always allows this is why it is the vibration of Unconditional Love. And remember, you must come at the gate of this initiation with an open heart and devotion.

I invite you to check all the Fifth Dimensional Pleiadian tools I offer on my website which are here to assist you in your Ascension.
My Unconditional Love to you, always.
Mother Earth Blessings
 Gaia Earth Star
 Soul Astrologer, Pleiadian Channel
 and Spiritual Guide
www.gaiaearthstar.com