otrdiena, 2017. gada 31. oktobris

Break the Grip of Past Lovers

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=302&aff=92&cur=eur&ad=2017103015&img=36

By Jumana Sophia

42,001 people have taken this course

When we as women open our bodies to another, we open not only to power and love, but to incredible vulnerability and to whatever else is moving either inside of our partners, or between us in the relationship. Regardless of your past choices, how much healing you've done, and whether or not you're in a relationship now, you almost certainly find yourself navigating a host of issues because you STILL CARRY the residual impact of perhaps many past lovers. By the end of this course, you will have gratefully and gracefully put past lovers where they belong - clearly out of you and on their own path - so that you can travel freely forward on yours.

We will begin by strengthening, nourishing and clarifying, then we will start working with some of the more challenging energies - past lovers, betrayal, power loss, regret, and so forth. After strengthening and clearing, we will complete our journey together by re-establishing boundaries, and filling your cup, so that you complete these 21 days as a stronger, clearer, and more fully radiant you than you are right now. If you gift yourself the time to commit to yourself through this journey, you will complete this course with more feminine magnetism, sensual receptivity, personal power, and emotional balance than ever before.
By taking this journey you will:

  • Clear and cleanse the residual impact of past lovers
  • Reclaim personal power from dysfunctional relationships
  • Restore an uncompromising self-respect and depth of understanding for your feminine essence
  • Re-establish your own sexual sovereignty
  • Come to celebrate all the things about yourself as a woman and as a lover that you used to view with criticism
  • Prepare to either receive a new lover or your current lover with greater emotional intimacy, more expansive and present sexuality, deeper trust and love
    Clear residual patterns
    As we encounter situations of intimacy and sexuality that leave us feeling shamed for our "dependency" or emotional needs, empty, alone, or betrayed, we often gradually relinquish our underlying wisdom, our underlying needs - authentic and sacred and important needs.
    You may wonder (and/or unconsciously beat yourself up about):
  • WHY does a relationship that's "over" still influence me so much?
  • WHY can't I just "be in the moment" and trust - why do I stumble over the residual emotions and memories of betrayals, abandonments, abuse, or unrequited love?
  • WHY can't I be fully present sexually or emotionally with my current partner?
  • WHY can't I find my soul mate?
  • WHY am I almost embarrassingly re-creating the same disappointing, sometimes devastating sexual/emotional patterns over and again?
  • And WHY, after all the empowerment coaching, talk therapy, chats with girlfriends, and meditation in the world can't I seem to resolve these relationships once and for all, and MOVE ON?
    Clearing past lovers and the residual impact/underlying patterns within yourself will bring you back full circle to your truth, your strength, your integrity, and most importantly your ability to self-advocate, to know yourself well and to stand behind yourself no matter what.
    Transform toxic experiences
    We are working on the premise that even though it's an extremely untapped or repressed capacity in most women, we were created subtly and energetically with unparalleled capacities for transmutation of what may be out of balance or toxic to us.
    You may find that as a result of experiencing:
  • Betrayal
  • Abuse
  • Domination Power Struggles
  • Sexual/Emotional Insensitivity
  • Physical/Emotional Abandonment
  • Violation of Trust
    You have internalized:
  • Low self-esteem, low self-respect
  • Mistrust in the world, sex, or men
  • Insecurity
  • An Inability to trust YOURSELF to make good choices
  • A sense of failure or futility
  • Denial/denigration of your emotional needs and deepest desires in lovership
  • Either sexual stagnancy (you have become cut off from your own sexual vitality) or a tendency to ignore your own healthy sexual boundaries (you give yourself away)

  • Regardless of what we face in life, if we are empowered enough to really understand our inherent energetic capacities as women, we can ALWAYS transform a toxic experience into energy or resource that sustains and strengthens us. And I mean no matter how awful or toxic. Our capacities are unlimited.


    Reclaim your feminine essence
    Yes, this course is about clearing past lovers, but this is also a process of strengthening and attuning you so that you can actually do that. The first step is to help bring you back home, back into residency in your woman's body, your sexuality, and your feminine essence. Your woman's body as it was created to be, is a magnificent, subtle, and beautiful LIVING TEMPLE.
    It thrives and responds with great grace to:
  • Devotion
  • Respect
  • Sensitivity
  • Your own loving, consciously directed attention and care
    Each day there will be a feminine essence key of the day. This is literally a KEY that will unlock an aspect of YOUR FEMININE ESSENCE. It will be an often overlooked, misunderstood, or just generally unknown truth about the power of the feminine essence, which lives in you, and which created this miraculous woman's body you call home.


    Actual course participants share their experiences

    "This is the most powerful and life changing course I've taken. The meditations are beautiful and cleansing." - Neelu
    "WOW. This is exactly what my mind/body/soul needs right now and the written and audio messages are really well done! I've done a zillion different courses, studies, practices and never felt the synchronicity that I have with this one. Thank you, Jumana! Your intuition is amazing!" - Maile
    "I LOVE this course. It's opened up so much for me. Womb wisdom is a new area for me and I am ravenous to learn and do more." - Kerri
    "Jumana, thank you so much for this course. Your meditations are helping my heal from a painful end to a relationship, I love them. I am getting in touch with feelings and places I never knew were within me and I feel a new strength and appreciation of who I am." - Judy
    "This course I feel has been transformative in a myriad of levels in my personal and professional life. I feel the shift and its a very positive one." - Terr
    "I love this class...I never take time for meditation, even though I know the benefits. This class not only makes me focus on it...but I feel like I am truly getting in touch with my body!" - Rita
    "Thank you for helping me put words to what I've been seeking; and helping me Break the Spell! I feel a new shift in me. I think I love you...thank you for the encouragement to be myself, and for reminding me of who I am and want to continue to nourish. " - Sonya
    "I LOVE Jumana's work! It is soooo powerful!!! I took this course last summer and 2 days after I completed it, I got pregnant!!!" - Vivian
    "This is a powerful course and it is helping me to heal." - Carmen
    "I think this course is transformative. I feel changed and more grounded." - Katie

    About Jumana Sophia
    Jumana Sophia is founder of Woman As Temple, a deep feminine mystery school that resurrects esoteric and ancient women's mystery practices into contemporary, digestible, and accessible sacred self-care practices for women of today's world. Co-director of the Goddess Temple of Ashland, a sanctuary for the divine feminine in Ashland, Oregon (US), she is an ordained minister, ordained priestess, temple dancer, mentor and healer. For almost two decades, she has been a devoted student of the healing arts and particularly the spiritual traditions of sufism and the Woman as temple. Apprenticed at Harbin Hot Springs in the water healing arts, she has spent a decade in apprenticeship to the Water (revered in every tradition as an physical embodiment of the feminine essence) through Watsu and waterdance, and now directs AquaMystica, a church devoted to the healing power of waters.

    How Does It Work?

    Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 3 weeks (total of 21 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.

    Free Gift

    As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the award-winning DailyOM inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from DailyOM and Jumana Sophia that we think you might be interested in.