svētdiena, 2015. gada 25. oktobris

Today Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Virgo

Gaia Earth Star Goddess Empowerment
My Beloved Sisters and Brothers,

Today Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Virgo! I dreamt about my wedding and for me this keeps on coming. The other day, I found myself walking down the High Street in Glastonbury whistling the Wedding March… It happens time and time again. And truly it is the manifestation of the Sacred Marriage of the Divine Feminine and Masculine within, the Hieros Gamos known in the Mystery Schools of Ancient Times as the highest Spiritual Achievement, right on time for my 33rd Birth-day, 33 being the Christ Consciousness number. Synchronicities abound. This is the Christ-Magdalene Blueprint within me fully activated which in turn will manifest my beloved in the physical again. At this time on Earth, the Sacred Union happens in the female as there is a rebalancing of the energies which rises first in the female as consort of the Goddess. It is simply the Divine Order of Creation. It is important to refrain from ego projections and understand the spiritual implications and meaning of what is happening. Mainly for men as their ego can get in the way more readily nevertheless we all must watch ourselves, men and women alike. Remember, this is the Age of Unity and Equilibrium, we are doing it together and we learn from each other, this ask to have an open heart and is the main seed of the Goddess Teachings I share.

 I rejoice as I know that our coming together again heralds waves of Twin Soul Reunion! Love prevails! That is also what we call synchronicity, when your Soul is truly the captain of your ship. Pay attention to the synchronicities in your life. Your prayers are also requested my Sisters and Brothers as the Goddess wishes to feel that you care and wish to co-create the New Earth together, we must come together and support one another. Another theme of the upcoming Full Moon. I feel you do and I thank you for your continuous love and support.

Venus and Jupiter coming together and the Taurus Full Moon approaching this Tuesday is about TWIN SOUL REUNION. If you have the Pleiadian Twin Soul Reunion NOW is a good time to do it. Mars and Venus will come to conjunction on november 2nd, Soul Love is in the air. Twin Souls are about service to Mother Earth, the Goddess herself, by simply holding the frequencies of the 5th dimension of unconditional love and unity consciousness in balance within and therefore within the illusion of separation, two bodies one soul. You are not meant to do it alone, you simply must keep the focus on loving yourself unconditionally which means when you are not in that space do not criticize or just yourself, apply radical self-love. Again, you do not have to get somewhere to reunite with your Twin Soul, you simply must commit to your inner work. Unconditional Self-Love means there is no condition! We are embodied in human suits, which means by definition we are imperfectly perfect. Let go of the burden of perfection mainly spiritual perfection. Release the should's!!! There is no should's! Simply being your I AM presence as consciously and aware as you can in this NOW moment and that alone is ENOUGH.

This is the Mother and Child energy, this is why Mother Goddess is that energy, she loves you unconditionally and she wishes to remind you that you are that child. I have been telling my Sisters and Brothers to speak to her, to make conscious connection with the Goddess as she is alive, I am simply a vessel, an embodiment of her and in truth you all are, you just not have yet awaken to this direct connection that you have with her and your consciousness needs to be ready for it, this is what the Ascension process is about, preparing your consciousness to meet the Goddess within. I also wish to add, she is NOT a CONCEPT or a WORD she is REAL! As High Priestess of Isis, I only experience her, she is not a concept neither a word neither a fantasy. As she speaks, sees, flows through me I experienced her in this reality for REAL. Now, I must add the more you will try to figure it out in your mind the further away you will feel yourself from your Mother, the Goddess. Open your Heart and invite her in your life, the Goddess only comes when invited.

Go to her, to Mother Earth as she is the Goddess and honor and value her, speak to her, receive her wisdom, her healing and say thank you Mother. She is an excellent receiver! Remember, devotion and pure intentions are the key to meet the Goddess. I know that as you read this you are feeling the truth within your cells and heart center. The Goddess is calling you home to love! This is why I am now offering the Magdalene Priestess Training and Self-Mastery Training as requested by the Goddess to reactivate your own unique connection to her in your own unique way that you have chosen to serve her in those times of Ascension. It is my blessing to serve you in such a direct way my brothers and sisters from the Heart of the Goddess which beats through mine in devotion, in compassion and wisdom. Hallelujiah and so it is!

Download the New Earth Goddess Invocation, Mother Earth loves to feel the love you have for her and assisting you to align with her 5th dimensional frequencies :http://gaiaearthstar.com/…/new-earth-goddess-invocation-fo…/

Mother Goddess Blessings
Pleiadian Goddess Magdalene of the New Earth!
High Priestess Queen of Avalon
Soul Astrologer
www.gaiaearthstar.com