svētdiena, 2015. gada 25. oktobris

Goddess Magdalene

My Beloved Sisters and Brothers,
I am offering to you a new Goddess Magdalene Healing Sacred Sounds which I channeled at the White Spring, Glastonbury on the New Moon in Libra earlier this month. A brother came up to me after and told me he could feel the sound moving through his cells and saw green electrical light all around and inside his body as I was chanting. Those sounds are powerful healing frequencies. Allow yourself to receive from the Heart of the Goddess <333
My Unconditional Love from the Heart of Mother Goddess always <777
http://gaiaearthstar.com/…/moon-cycle-goddess-magdalene-sa…/
------------------------------------

Unveil your unique Soul Purpose with “Wisdom of the Stars” channeled Astrology Course with Gaia Earth Star:http://gaiaearthstar.com/…/online-course-wisdom-stars-astr…/
Mother Goddess Blessings
Pleiadian Goddess Magdalene of the New Earth!
High Priestess Queen of Avalon
Soul Astrologer
www.gaiaearthstar.com