svētdiena, 2015. gada 17. maijs

Wishing you a blessed Pleiadian New Moon

My Dear Ones,
Wishing you a blessed Pleiadian New Moon from the Sacred Valley of the Incas, here with my Peruvian Soul Sisters. We are One heart emoticon When I entered the Sacred Valley yesterday and glanced at the majesty of the mountains, it was clear I have been here before as tears started flowing from my Soul...The Incas had a strong connection to the Stars and in particular The Pleiades and Sirius...not a coincidence I am here at the Pleiadian New Moon and I will be at... Machu Picchu Goddess Sacred Site on the upcoming Sagittarius Full Moon...The will of Mother Goddess is my will...more to be revealed...As I write a hummingbird is dancing in the garden as well as countless "mariposas" (butterflies)...Magic is at work

Read about the Pleiadian Taurus New Moon - Abundance, Soul Purpose and Pleiadian Connection:http://gaiaearthstar.com/…/pleiadian-taurus-new-moon-abund…/

Soul Astrologer, Pleiadian Channel and Spiritual Guidewww.gaiaearthstar.com