piektdiena, 2015. gada 29. maijs

Gaia Earth Star Daily Planetary Dance, May 27th 2015


Moon in Libra
We are half way to our infamous Mercury Retrograde! This is so interesting to see how our logical limited mind ruled by Mercury can instigate fear if we only rely on the 3D Mind. Mercury retrograde is a good reality check to see where we are on our Ascension my Dear Ones. No need to judge rather know where one is on the path of soul evolution.

 This said, I must admit I am really enjoying the tricks of Mercury the messenger which seems to bring back past lovers and friends as it transits my 7th house. The reason why I share this with you my Dear Ones is that I had to think about either connecting or just leaving it in the past and my process on deciding might be of assistance to you. As the Moon Goddess is now dancing in Libra, the sign of relationships and will trine Mercury (11:00am PST) and Mars (2:25pm PST) in Gemini, this might make sense to a lot of you as the channels of communications in relationships are wide open!

So, as Mercury, Messenger of Goddess, keeps bringing those past lovers and friends in my "now" moment, I did ponder: "Should I, should I not? Checking in with my Soul, I did connect with all of them so far, well... they are not that many! Why did I choose to connect? Because it feels healing to my Soul. Some stories ended amicably, some not and I feel that when the Universe gives you this opportunity, one should not be afraid to reach soul to soul and heart to heart. Yes, it does ask oneself to be vulnerable and this is what we are collectively re-learning; to not be afraid to show and share the way we feel. It takes some true Mastery.

Just to feel this soul acknowledgement and be able to release that particular relationship in soul love is truly bliss for the Soul. I do not feel there is a need to reignite the past, to me, it is more about being able to connect at the soul level. We are ONE right? So we should be able to connect to that part of us at the soul level at any given time, if appropriate of course. To me, this is an appropriate time. No matter what happened, you can connect at the soul level if it feels right, knowing and remembering that we were learning, soul learning in this 3D dimension, that we did our best with our level of consciousness and awareness and our capacity to love. At the end, all that is left is unconditional love. To be able to share that space with the other, to me, is very precious and not only that, this is what I know to be the new foundation of our relationship in this Golden Age: Soul love. You do not need to wait lifetimes any longer, as you dwell within your Soul Ascended Self, you can liberate yourself in this life and plant those seeds of unconditional love wherever you go.

Now, I want to mention something here my Dear Ones and the square to Pluto in Capricorn (9:10pm PST) will emphasize this energy. We cannot force another into this. I choose to connect as I felt destiny was at play and it felt light in my Heart as I was clear on my intentions and my heart was open with no expectations. Always check with your Heart if you are in that space of openness rather than expectations and trust your intuition. The sextile to Jupiter in Leo (11:24 PST) will empower us to be in that Heart space and know that no matter how the other respond, the fact that you are able to keep your Heart open no matter what happened and send that person true unconditional love is a miracle! In truth, this will become the "norm" as more people dwell into their Ascended Soul Self. Aaaaahhh, true soul love is the miracle drug as per Bono's song...love, love and love again my Dear Ones as this is the Ultimate Reality!
--------------------------------------
 


www.gaiaearthstar.com