Mercury enters Capricorn on December 2nd. Communication/ideas get real, focused and rigid.
Saturn-ruled Capricorn is the sign of structure. If you know someone with their natal Mercury in Capricorn, pay attention to how they speak and write. Their sentences are probably beautifully constructed and compelling. Mercury can excel in this sign. Limits are applied. The message is delivered with discipline and conviction.
Capricorn can also stifle Mercury's flexibility. Traditional ideas are favoured over innovation. Thought patterns become stuck in fear-based traps.
You get the picture. This transit favours the manifestation of successful ideas, as long as focused intent is applied and the rules are followed. Formal documents, written commitments, signed contracts - these are all Mercury in Capricorn. Words become concrete via traditional expression.
Mercury will station Rx on December 19th, and will exit Capricorn for Sagittarius on January 4th. I'll write a separate post on this, but for now, consider Mercury's Rx from Capricorn to Sag as the time to review ideals before they are solidified. Mercury Rx in Capricorn wants to make certain the concepts are rock solid. Can you build a foundation on your faith?
Of particular note during this Rx will be Mercury's triple-shot trine to the Virgo North Node. Here's assistance for your trip along the North Node path. Concrete guidance in the form of a message/messenger. Take responsibility for what you say, and bring your ideas to maturity. This will help you move ahead.
I've listed the aspects Mercury will make, and bolded the repeat aspects. Pay attention to these. There's an idea that needs to be examined more closely, if you have anything in these signs and at these degrees.
- Dec 6th: inconjunct Vesta Rx (5 deg Leo)
- Dec 8th: trine the Virgo North Node (7 deg)
- Dec 10th: sextile Neptune (9 deg Pisces)
- Dec 19th: Rx station (15 deg)
- Dec 26th: sextile Neptune (9 deg Pisces)
- Dec 28th: conjunct the Sun (7 deg)
- Dec 28th: sextile Mars (7 deg Pisces)
- Dec 30th: trine the Virgo North Node (4 deg)
- Jan 1st, 2017: inconjunct Vesta Rx (2 deg Leo)
- Jan 2nd, 2017: sextile Pallas (1 deg Pisces)
- Jan 3rd, 2017: sextile Venus (0 deg Pisces)
- Jan 4th, 2017: Rx ingress into Sag
- Jan 8th, 2017: stations direct (28 deg Sag)
- Jan 11th, 2017: inconjunct Vesta Rx (29 deg Cancer)
- Jan 12th, 2017: Capricorn ingress
- Jan 17th, 2017: trine the Virgo North Node (3 deg)
- Jan 20th, 2017: sextile Pallas (6 deg Pisces)
- Jan 23rd, 2017: sextile Neptune (10 deg Pisces)
- Jan 29th, 2017: conjunct Pluto (17 deg)
- Jan 31st, 2017: square Uranus (21 deg Aries)
- Feb 1st, 2017: sextile Chiron (22 deg Pisces)
- Feb 2nd, 2017: square Jupiter (23 deg Libra)
- Feb 3rd, 2017: opposite Vesta Rx (23 deg Cancer)
- Feb 6th, 2017: sextile Black Moon Lilith (29 deg Scorpio)
- Feb 7th, 2017: Aquarius ingress