svētdiena, 2018. gada 15. aprīlis

Reinventing The Body, Resurrecting the Soul

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=122&aff=92&cur=eur&ad=2018041261&img=5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=Reinventing+the+Body+20160418-2018-04-12&utm_content=onepercent-%7B%7Bplacement%7D

By Deepak Chopra


56,861 people have taken this course

In this life-changing course, Deepak Chopra reveals "the forgotten miracle"--the body's infinite capacity for change and renewal. "You cannot take advantage of this miracle," Chopra says, "unless you are willing to completely reinvent your body, transforming it from a material object to a dynamic, flowing process. Your physical body is a fiction. Every cell is made up of two invisible ingredients: awareness and energy. This course details five recent breakthroughs of the body that lead to self-transformation by changing the distorted energy patterns that are the root cause of aging, infirmity, and disease.
Transformation can't stop with the body, however; it must involve the soul. The soul--seemingly invisible, aloof, and apart from the material world--actually creates the body. Only by going to the level of the soul will you access your full potential, bringing more intelligence, creativity, and awareness into every aspect of your life. In this powerful yet easy to follow on-line course, Chopra shows us how to commit ourselves to deeper awareness, focus on relationships instead of consumption, embrace every day as a new world, and transcend the obstacles that afflict our body and mind.
What is included in this course
  • The Forgotten Miracle
  • From Breakdown To Breakthrough
  • Your Physical Body Is A Fiction
  • Your Real Body Is Energy
  • Awareness Has Magic
  • You Can Improve Your Genes
  • Time Is Not Your Enemy
  • The Soul Is Your Spiritual Body
  • There Is An Easier Way To Live
  • Love Awakens The Soul
  • Be As Boundless As Your Soul
  • The Fruit Of Surrender Is Grace
  • The Universe Evolves Through You
  • 10 Steps to Wholeness
    Actual course participants share their experiences
    "This course really made me aware of how much negativity I've been projecting to my physical being. Replacing this negativity with positive intentions is freeing!!" - Kathie T.
    "I have to admit that I'm enjoying the course! I really shifted my thinking about my body and I can feel that my body is a flow of energy that keeps renewing every single second. I joined this course to befriend my body and fall in love with it since it had been my enemy since childhood. Physical changes are a bonus and a done deal." - Alexandra Y.
    "I have transformed my body before and now I make a commitment to continue on my journey. By resurrecting my soul." - Chrystal
    "I feel good that I have developed some great habits in this course - journaling, meditating, exercising more regularly." - Bonnie S.
    "Deepak is generous in sharing healthy wisdom. Namaste." - Kathleen
    "Being on a path of reinventing my self has opened the horizon of health, happiness and stability for me." - Pamela
    "Loving this course! I am taking my body to a new level. Reinventing my body by practicing mindfulness. Being more aware of every thought I think, every action I take, everything I put in and on my body,and surrounding myself with beauty." - Dyanna
    "Sooo happy I chose this course. On the first nite I slept like a baby and woke up refreshed and relaxed." - Mervi
    "I love what has been taught here. I also Love my body & finding out about the unknown & unseen parts of my make up. With all the wisdom I now have I shall reach my POTENTIAL in this life time." - Herbert
    "This course has been good for me and my soul. This collective soul that we all share is amazing and contains all the wisdom we need. We owe it to ourselves to listen closely and hear the whispering of our souls." - Sandra
    "This course is a gift from above! I have been on this path for sometime and find it so amazing!" - Rita
    About Deepak Chopra
    Deepak Chopra is the author of more than fifty books translated into over thirty-five languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories. Dr. Chopra is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Adjunct Professor at Kellogg School of Management and Senior Scientist with The Gallup Organization. Time magazine heralds Deepak Chopra as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century and credits him as "the poet-prophet of alternative medicine."

    How Does It Work?

    Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every week for 14 weeks (total of 14 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.