trešdiena, 2015. gada 22. aprīlis

Gaia Earth Star Daily Planetary Dance, April 21st 2015


Moon in Gemini
Haaaa...the Moon Goddess in Gemini always make us spin faster than the celestial music! Reminding us to BREATHE. Someone yesterday used the word "stress" speaking to me as I was telling her I have much preparation before leaving for Peru in the next week or so, continuing my Goddess Pilgrimage and then landing back in Glastonbury for the summer. In any case, I told her I do not use this word, that words are vibrations and thus shape our experience of this 3D reality as well as beyond. She thought it was wise indeed. Furthermore, I shared with her that "stress" is only a feeling that we are running out of time, though as the Mayans taught us, time is bendable. You can shape time with thought. The reason I am sharing this with you is that most humans do share that feeling of running like aunts endlessly about everyday. Mainly if one does not have some form of spiritual practice to be in the space of the observer, a space of detachment, of higher perspective; I love how we can express the same idea, vibration, frequency with different words, sounds, and so on. The Moon in Gemini loves to shapeshift, keeping our mind and hearts flexible.

If unattended this feeling starts unbalancing the physical body which is the way your Soul push the "red alert" button. Things are speeding up my Dear Ones and the truth is, it is not going to slow down. The key is to have some type of practice that grounds you, nourish and strengthen your nervous system and as you know I always suggest spending time with Mother Earth as much as you can. Your Health is your wealth. Feed your Soul! As you know I offer a lot of healing tools on my website.

 Even with a spiritual practice, we can find ourselves overwhelmed at times, it is human. What to do? Simple breathe deep and to be a little more fancy, advanced, you can anchor this breathe into the Heart of Mother Earth. This will ground you right away, bringing you back in the ever expanding NOW moment and in your Power. If you are not in the now, you are not in your Power.
Time is an illusion, remember that. Your place of anchor is your breathe. We are ultimately floating in the endless NOW! Do you realize this my Dear Ones? Life is truly magic...


I will still be giving soul reading while in Peru but availability is limited so if you desire your soul channeling to be done in this Sacred Land kindly email gaia@gaiaearthstar.com


I have activated new crystal skulls on The Galactic Aries New Moon at Cathedral Rock Goddess Stargate in Sedona, if you desire to receive one attune to your Soul Purpose kindly email gaia@gaiaearthstar.com
Read more about the Crystalline Ascension here:http://gaiaearthstar.com/gaiaearthstar/crystalline-gaia/
 www.gaiaearthstar.com

 
 
 
 
 
  •